Comment on page
1. Getting started
Welcome to the future of home automation, here are the steps so you can get started quickly:
Before you start, you will need:
- Any programmable device with Internet Access (Arduino, RaspBerry, ESP8266, ect)
- Some MQTT library that you can use with the device.
- 2.Click on Add device and give it a name.
- 3.Click on the three dots button and copy the Device ID.
- 4.Configure your MQTT client with the following options:
- Broker address: 184.108.40.206
- Broker port: 1883.
- Client ID: (Device ID copied in step 3)
- Username: (Username selected during registration)
- Password: (Password selected during registration)
- 5.Click on the device widget and check the message on your device.
- 6.Add Integrations: Follow the next guides about linking your Smartnest account with Alexa, Google Home, Siri and more.